Live and Direct

Friday, January 06, 2006

Update

I've been in exam-land for the past several days, administering and grading like crazy so I can get it out of the way. I just had a big stack of undergraduate written exams land on my desk which I hope to deal with this weekend (fingers crossed). Consequently, my posts might be a bit irregular through the next few days.

But there is good news. It looks like Sara and I have found a place to live in Seattle, at least until the end of June. We found a furnished house for sublet around Union and 26th, and Sara will move in on January 17th. Thanks again to all our friends that offered us a place to stay, but I think it will make for an easier transition to have our own space. Sara leaves on the 11th, which is pretty well freaking me out. We haven't been apart longer than about four days in over two years, and particularly since we came to Denmark, we've gotten used to spending a lot of time together. Sara is amazing, and I'm going to miss her like crazy. Maybe it's good that I have exams to distract me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home