Live and Direct

Monday, March 20, 2006

Job stuff

I've recently been sending out more official-type inquiries, as well as a few resumes, regarding jobs in game development, and the feedback has been positive. I just had a phone interview with a major developer in the area which will remain nameless for the moment (don't want to jinx things). Word from my referents/contacts is that it went well, so I should hear back in the next couple of weeks. The timing is good, as I'll have plenty of time to go to GDC and otherwise see what opportunities present themselves before potentially being asked to make any commitments. I think it's a good sign that I'm getting positive feedback right away. I've been worried that I might fall in between the cracks, since I don't have as many years or finished games to my credit as I would like. So we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home