Live and Direct

Friday, September 02, 2005

Help New Orleans

Like many of my friends, New Orleans has a special place in my life. I've been there on three different occasions and had an incredible, unbelievable amount of fun in a different way every time. I didn't really take Hurricane Katrina seriously, because I'm in Europe and somewhat out of the loop, plus I just couldn't imagine that anything too terrible could happen to one of my favorite places on earth. I was wrong. Tin Foil Hat makes a good case for why this tragedy is inexcusable, beyond all partisan politics.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, please donate to the Red Cross. Somebody has to do the job our government has bungled.

2 Comments:

  • In the spirit of keeping New Orlean's magic alive, I humbly offer this picture of Mark doing a body shot... I especially like the chubby bystander in the background. http://static.flickr.com/16/19576010_8c3f55f881_o.jpg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

  • That's awesome! What bar was that in?

    By Blogger L&D, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home