Live and Direct

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today was a good day.

Seattle continues to floor me in its ongoing civic campaign to convince me that I should never want to live anywhere else. The weather is gorgeous today, so I took a walk over to Broadway to print and mail a few things back to Denmark. Along the way, I browsed a few record stores, came very close to buying Calexico's new album, and then decided to get some pho at Pho Cyclo instead. There I decided if I ever make it back to Burning Man, I'm definitely bringing one of these jobbies and handing out Vietnamese iced coffee. On the way back, I got an iced mocha from a very nice barista at the corner of 12th and Pike. I've decided I really like living in the CD, as the great blend of old and new in this neighborhood lends it its particular charm. I also made a mental note to catch a movie at Central Cinema sometime soon. So should you!

3 Comments:

  • Central Cinema sounds kewl! Never been there. We should get a group together and go.

    By Blogger gapey, at 8:58 PM  

  • I'd be up for that, though their current schedule doesn't really interest me. I'll keep my eye on it and if something good comes up, I'll let people know.

    By Blogger L&D, at 7:30 AM  

  • I think me and Doug are gonna go friday night. I'm not a big fan of old movies but Doug wants to see this one and it might not be so bad with some food and wine.

    By Blogger gapey, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home