Live and Direct

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

We have rejoined the connected

Fresh from his entirely necessary religious sabbatical, the cable technician came by today and fixed our internet connection. So we now have internet at home. This allows us to do a number of things at home that we couldn't before, such as internet banking, e-mail, job searching, and most relevant to this context, blogging. We are also now able to download pictures from our camera to our computer, so we are quickly approaching the point where I will be able to upload pictures to this blog.

Given the slowness at which I negotiate technological puzzles of this sort, I have a recurring image in my mind of these factors falling into place in much the same way that tectonic plates slowly collide over hundreds of thousands of years. Some day soon, they may align in such a way that Sara and I will be back up to par with our connectivity in San Diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home