Live and Direct

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hey buddy, wanna buy a car?

One of the last snags facing Sara and I in our move to Denmark is that we still haven't sold our car. Our friend Geoff has generously been trying to sell it while letting us park it as his place until it does, but I think it's well past time that I get it off his driveway. So if you know anybody in SoCal, or anywhere, who needs a car, send them my way. I'd even be willing to go halfsies on an airplane ticket if need be. Here's the info:

2000 TOYOTA CAMRY, 4 cyl, Power Package (loaded) Gray Leather, Wood inlay, CD/AM/FM, Moon Roof, more. Xclnt Cond. 63,000 miles. Serious Inquiries Only, $10,000 OBO.

It's a very sweet car and I wish I didn't have to sell it. I'll blog a picture here in a second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home