Live and Direct

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Weight

Working at Sony, between the long lunches and little physical activity, put about 20 pounds on me in just over one year. In just under one month of being in Denmark, I figure I've lost about 5-10 of them again, just from walking to and from the busses, trains, and subways. It might seem vain to be obsessed with my weight, and vanity is surely something I'm going to hell for anyway, but it's strange how much impact even a relatively small amount of extra weight can have on your comfort level. My stomach actually started to hurt where it seemed to push against the bottom of my breastbone, and feeling my thighs chafe from rubbing together when I wore lose shorts was an entirely unwanted sensation. So yet another reason why moving to Denmark is a good thing.

1 Comments:

  • mmmmmm... chafing thighs...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home