Live and Direct

Friday, February 11, 2005

Live and Direct from Copenhagen

Except that we're not. Actually, though I'm posting from my office at the University of Copenhagen, my partner in crime the Rocknrollkitty and I are actually, presently living with friends in Korsør, about an hour by train from the big C. Chalk it up to the housing market in Copenhagen, and send me an e-mail if you know of anybody with an apartment up for grabs in the area.

This blog is a way for me to keep friends and family posted about our adventures as fabulous ex-patriates. Now that I think about it, though, what else would a person use a blog for, other than keeping friends and family posted about adventures (ex-pat or otherwise). I mean, you never see somebody write, 'This blog will be a way for me to continue my research on T-cell based rehabilitation for neural cord injuries,' or 'This blog is part of my never-ending struggle against the infernal machinations of the international crime syndicate, SMERSH,' or 'This blog is a figment of your imagination.'

Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home